Friday, June 24, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge day 5 - a song that reminds you of someone

Here Comes Santa Claus Reminds me of Santa Claus..does that count? Or the little drummer boy reminds me of the little baby jesus(you thought i was going to say the drummer boy didnt you?!)

I also didn't want this post to be about songs that were "our songs" while i was dating girls cuz that is sooo boring/passe/angsty.

So I finally decided that I would choose a song that reminds me of a lot of someones:

College Kids by Relient K

This song reminds me of so many experiences during college and all my friends. Having friends who struggled with school, the dating scene, and with wondering what the point of college is totally epitomizes my college life. It was always a blast.

Also i've realized school teaches you nothing and being able to create my own degree with calligraphy would be awesome.

No comments: