Monday, June 27, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge day 08 - a song that you know all the words to

Well to be fair I know the lyrics to pretty much every song I own. I have a fairly good memory and i'm a huge fan of strong lyrics and/inane lyrics. Mainly what i am trying to get at is I like to know what I am listening to.

However, I ended up choosing Bounce by TFK

This song is from the CD Phenomenon. It was my first "rock" cd i ever heard. See in the house i grew up in, drums and electric guitars could probably be considered the worst thing ever. We were listening to edgy music when we listened to "Shout to the Lord" So one day when i was at the library I noticed this CD in the "christian" section and convinced my mom to let me check it out. To this day it remains one of my favorite cd's and i can quote every song by heart.

No comments: