Sunday, June 26, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain event

This is another easy one. The song i chose is Switchfoot - Meant to Live

Switchfoot was my first concert. EVER. It was a really fun experience. I even got to do the VIP experience. However, my biggest memory of the event was getting in line for autographs for the band right after this song played. We were going to go beforehand but honestly i didn't want to miss this experience live. So, i'm waiting there in line as the concert finishes up, and the stop the autograph line RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. I was super bummed. Luckily my girlfriend at the time had a father who was the head of security. He snuck us backstage and I got to talk to Jon Foreman and they gave us their picks from the show. A TOTALLY awesome experience.

No comments: