Wednesday, June 29, 2011

30 Day Song Chalenge day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep

I don't know if there is any song that "makes" me fall asleep. I feel like this is kinda like asking "what is the most boring song you've listened to?" I dont like that question. So instead I'm going to change it to "What is a song that you can fall asleep to and/or that helps you fall asleep? Yes Yes that sounds much more pleasant. It also leads to an answer. This means the song must be a slow moving soft song that helps you reach peace. I can only think of one song that this applies to:

The Dark Side of Indoor Track Meets by Falling Up

As a side note, the video i link to right there won an award at the 2008 Fargo Film Festival for Best Music Video. I love falling up(as has been evident by my constant tweets about there new CD "your sparkling death cometh" which if you dont have you should go buy..now....no seriously i'll wait...................)

Anyways, the music is original and beautiful and melodic and the vocals are perfect.

A special side note should also be put in that this was really hard to choose between Falling Up and Future of Forestry.

No comments: