Monday, September 27, 2010

Kick It!

Stuff that's on my mind/I feel like blogging about

-How do we come up with new words? Like seriously...is there like a big meeting of all the English majors in the world? Do all the major Dictionaries jsut decide to add a word in? Whatever the answer is i feel i should be at these meetings...then we'd have awesome words like splendiferous.

-Also, how do we come up with holidays? not the major ones but the small ones like "National Talk like a Pirate Day"...can I get in on those meetings too? We would have National Give Presents to Mike Day!!! :D

-On to something more serious...How do i balance my desire to joke around and have fun with my desire to be serious. I have a really hard time blending the two into one seamless persona. This has led to situations in the recent past where i have been called fake. As I told my CG last week, My one desire is for others to see me as Real.

No comments: