Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Musings

These musings are the sole property of the brain of Michael Harper. They do reflect how scatterbrained he is. This post is not copied right from wikipedia and may be used without the expressed written consent of the National Football League

  • Really excited about my Mavs being in the NBA finals. I'm really scared that we may get destroyed. First game is tonight! lets go Dirk!
  • Speaking of Dirk, he is probably the player i model my own Bball game after...off balance shots...except mine don't go in as frequently
  • I love the uproar over the OSU scandal....is anyone really surprised that athletes are getting benefits/preferential treatment? This isn't a NCAA problem...its an educational system problem...even in middle school I knew the athletes got specific privileges.
  • I feel like a big upheaval is about to happen in my life...i have no clue what it is...but i can feel it coming

1 comment:

mikedominice said...

I think you're going to switch to Zerg.