Monday, April 11, 2011

musings

These musings are the sole property of the brain of Michael Harper. They do reflect how scatterbrained he is. This post is not copied right from wikipedia and may be used without the expressed written consent of the National Football League

  • Is there a better meal than bacon and eggs with toast? I submit that there is not.
  • In about a month I'll be seeing Alter Bridge in concert...woot woot
  • Also, in about a month I will be moving out of my current apartment.
  • Hopefully I'll be moving into a house!
  • I'm going to miss having roommates.
  • Offering rooms for $300 a month in my house...don't worry it goes to a good cause(my mortgage)
  • Looks like its tennis season again..I started out this season with a resounding whimper...losing to Sean Coleman(SEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!)
  • Also looking like basketball will be nice to play.
  • I like pizza.

1 comment:

AceG said...

Last tennis season I thought I could possibly go my entire life without ever taking a match from you.