Monday, February 28, 2011

Pondering

I never quite know what the content of this blog should be. Sometimes i'll write an entire blog post and then delete it because i think it sounds too melodramatic. I try to keep things a bit lighthearted but also touch on some key things that are happening in my life. Its a super fine line and I guess I toe it well.

All that being said...I'm struggling. Spiritually, emotionally, physically....i feel like i've checked out of a lot of things. My New Years resolution was to get in shape...yet i made no realistic strides towards that progress. When I came to WEC my resolution was to grow spiritually and socially. Some days i feel i'm accomplishing those goals...others not so much. For the first time in my life...I feel like I am waiting for something to happen. Part of me wants to go out and do things my way..but i learned long ago that is a recipe for disaster...so i sit here..waiting..listening..and praying.

No comments: