Wednesday, July 6, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge day 16 - a song that you hear often on the radio

I'm changing up the list a little of my own accord...i was getting really tired of "omg i hate this song now" post that it wanted me to do. The truth is I dont hate any song and every song i have at the very least allows me to reminisce back to that time period and usually puts a smile on my face.

Anywho...I very rarely listen to the radio when i am in the car as I tend to enjoy my peace and bc their aren't a ton of good radio stations. Also, bc the one station i do enjoy has tons of static in Yorktown/Hampton. :( But on the rare occasions where i do listen to the radio, this song ALWAYS plays....and honestly i can not complain...except for the fact its so catchy

Avalanche by Manafest

No comments: