Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What a week

Man this week has been so tough mentally, spiritually, and physically for me. Its seems like God has decided "its clobbering time"...yes that is a Hulk reference...anywho, I find like I have to handle this alone...but of recent God has really shown me that others are going through EXACTLY what i am going through and can help me.

Proverbs 13:20 NIV
He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harms.

Proverbs17:17 NIV
A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 NIV
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work; If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!

II Timothy 4:17-18
But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion's mouth. The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen

No comments: