Monday, September 10, 2007

Jesus my savior, you are everything to me, you are all that I need, and that is why I sing this melody.The grace you have given is more than anything I have had before and I stand in wonder, why you would do this for me.You sent your son to Calvary, from sin to set me free. And since I have accepted Him, your Holy Spirit lives within me. From the begging of time you have loved me...and yet I am still wondering...why you loved a wretched person like I and why you sent you Son to die.He lived a perfect life, preformed miracles you know. But more important to me is the love He did show, when... You sent your son to Calvary, from sin to set me free. And since I have accepted Him, your Holy Spirit lives within me. So now I stand her wondering what You want me to do. Lord all I want is to be a reflection of you. I want to show your love to the masses large, because in Your Word you gave me that charge. I will tell them of your love and sovereignty, how You give limitless love and mercy. Most of all I'll them the most important thing I have heard. I'll give them this message from your Holy Word.You sent your son to Calvary, from sin to set them free. And if they accepted Him, your Holy Spirit will set them free.

No comments: